If you are aged 19 or over and in employment, you may be funded to gain qualifications and additional skills through work-based training.
KT&A can support you to:
- Enhance confidence in your skills and abilities
- Update and refresh professional knowledge
- Grow opportunities for development and promotion
- Increase your salary
KT&A offer training in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Health and Social Care
- Early Years
- Customer Service
- Hospitality, Catering and Cleaning Support Services
- Retail, Warehousing/Storage
- Team Leading and Management
- Supporting Teaching and Learning and Schools
– Ciaran Moran
Your qualification can be started at any time of the year and will be delivered in the workplace and training delivered to you at one of our centres. Qualifications generally take between nine and fifteen months to complete.
To find out more or to start your qualification contact us on 0800 731 4297 or send us an enquiry.