Our Work Ready programme is specially designed to help you progress on to an Apprenticeship, Traineeship or work.
If you are 16 to 18 years old (up to 24 if you have an EHCP), not in full-time employment, education or training, then we can boost your confidence, enhance your CV and ensure that you are Work Ready.
You will be taught by a friendly and encouraging tutor who will support your individual needs.
What does Work Ready Involve?
Employability and life skills
We will prepare you for the world of work through team building activities, life skills, interview preparation, CV building and employability skills, all set up to get you on track for your next steps.
- Award in British Values, L1 Certificate in progression and Functional Skills ( Entry 3 – Level 2).
Mini Work Ready
- Award in British Values & L1 Award in progression (embedded Functional Skills).
- Our progression qualification has been designed to support you to progress into further/higher education courses or a new work area. The qualification will enable you to obtain skills in customer service, IT skills, budgeting skills and more.
- On the Work Ready programme – 3 weeks of work experience will boost your CV and provide you with valuable knowledge and transferable skills which employers value.
Work Ready (22 weeks)
- 3 days a week (includes 3 weeks of work experience).
- This increases to 5 days a week whilst in work experience (3 days of work experience and 2 days Work Ready/Functional Skills).
Mini Work Ready (11 weeks)
- 2 days a week
Our dedicated staff will explore your next steps with you and help you move on. This could include a Traineeship, Apprenticeship, work or further education.
To find out more or to start your qualification contact us on 0800 731 4297 or send us an enquiry.