Start your career with an exciting and rewarding tailored Study Programme which will help you get into work, a Traineeship or an Apprenticeship. You’ll get an enjoyable placement for real work experience and learn the valuable employability skills that employers are looking for. What’s more, you’ll receive support to improve your English or Maths skills to give you the best possible chance of success.
You will be taught by a friendly and encouraging tutor who will support your individual needs to help you on your journey into work.
What is a Study Programme?
- A tailored, individualised programme to get you ready for work and boost your C.V.
- Up to 22 weeks, 3 days a week (5 days a week during your work placement)
- You must be aged 16 to 18 (up to 24 if you have an Educational Health Care Plan or you’re not in a full-time job or education)
How can a Study Programme help me?
- You’ll get real work experience with a 3-week placement that will give you valuable knowledge and practical skills in a real job setting
- You will get one to one support with your employer to boost your confidence
- The chance to move onto a Traineeship, Apprenticeship or job
- Prepare for the world of work through team building, working with others and activities such as interview preparation, C.V. building, confidence building and learning social skills
- Get the skills you need by completing an award in British Values, a Level 1 certificate in Progression, along with Functional Skills (English and Maths)
How do I get involved?
We’ll help you start your career and support you on your journey to getting the job that you want.
To find out more contact us on 0800 731 4297 or send us an enquiry.
We have engagement officers based across Kent who can tell you more and help you find the right course for you.