Are you aged 16 to 24 and ready to get a job?
A Traineeship will give you the chance to get work experience and improve your English and Maths.
Even if you achieved good grades in maths and English, a Traineeship will help improve your prospects of becoming an Apprentice or a full-time employee. Traineeships provide the all-important work placement, which will improve your working practice and give you experience to put on your CV.
Apply for one of our vacancies now!
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.