Are you aged 16 to 24 and ready to get a job?
A Traineeship will give you the chance to get work experience and improve your English and Maths.
Even if you achieved good grades in maths and English, a Traineeship will help improve your prospects of becoming an Apprentice or a full-time employee. Traineeships provide the all-important work placement, which will improve your working practice and give you experience to put on your CV.
Apply for one of our vacancies now!
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
Current Traineeship Vacancies
Please check back regularly for the latest traineeship vacancies.
- Traineeship – Housing and Care
- Traineeship – Warehouse Operative
- Traineeship – Classroom Learning Assistant
- Traineeship – Administration Assistant
- Traineeship – Teaching Assistant
- Traineeship in Business Administration – Curriculum Support Assistant
- Traineeship – Administrator
- Traineeship in Customer Service and Business Administration
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Canterbury
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Dartford and Gravesend
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Dover, Ashford and Folkestone
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Maidstone, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Sheerness and Sittingbourne
- Skills Curriculum Trainee – Thanet