Are you aged 16 to 24 and ready to get a job?
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is a programme lasting up to 52 weeks.
Your Traineeship programme will be tailored to you, with accredited English and Maths qualifications (as required) and real work experience.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers
- Improving your English and Maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime
- Employers are at the core of your Traineeship, they will support you by providing the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment
- Your tutor and employer will review your progress every 4 weeks to celebrate achievements and set achievable targets
- At the end of your work experience placement, if a job vacancy arises you will get a guaranteed job interview with the employer, which may lead to a job offer or an Apprenticeship. If there are no vacancies, your employer will write you a reference
- You may be able to apply for financial support from the 16-19 Bursary Fund
We also offer a Business Administration Traineeship
What can you expect from a KT&A Business Administration Traineeship?
A Business Administration Traineeship is an education and training programme that incorporates a City and Guilds Level 2 Business Administration qualification, a substantial work placement, and Functional Skills in English and Maths at Level 2 (if required). You need to be aged 16-24 to access the programme.
The programme lasts for up to 52 weeks, with the content tailored to your needs and to those of the employer providing the work experience.
You may be able to apply for financial support from the 16-19 Bursary Fund.
What’s in it for you?
- The work placement element of your Traineeship will help to broaden your CV assisting your applications for future positions
- The Level 2 Business Administration qualification can be used as a stepping-stone to a Level 3 Apprenticeship
- If your host company is looking for Apprentices or employees, you may also be able to interview for these at the end of your Traineeship, from the informed position of having worked for the company already
- You will be trained in other relevant areas to help you get work-ready, such as job searches/interview skills, timekeeping and team working
- Your progress will be reviewed every 4 weeks, giving you and the employer the opportunity to set achievable SMART targets and celebrate your achievements
For further details please call us on 0800 731 4297