Our 30 years of experience can support you through Apprenticeships, Study Programmes and Work Based Training, adding real value to the bottom line of your business.
The businesses we work with tell us that they need their staff to bring energy, drive and new ideas into their businesses. Employers need people who can fit in with the rest of their team, and develop skills with on-the-job training.
KT&A will work with you to complete a full training needs analysis to help devise bespoke training programmes for existing staff – as well as developing a recruitment and development programme for new employees.
We specialise in the following four areas:
Click the above links to find out more information about how we can help your business.
“In my experience KT&A are a responsive and supportive organisation for the development of apprenticeships in the workplace” – Caroline, Nurse
Why Choose KT&A?
- Kent Training and Apprenticeship is one of the largest Training Providers in Kent, as part of KCC we have robust procedures to ensure a high quality, customer centric service.
- We have a proven success within Apprenticeships achieving a grade 2 (Good) from Ofsted in 2016 and we have consistently performed above the national success rates for achievement of our learners
- We have highly experienced tutors across Kent with extensive skills and knowledge in their occupational industry sectors.
- KT&A is recognized as a high quality provider by a range of learning and educational sector regulators e.g. Skills for Care
- We have a long standing and positive relationships with awarding bodies e.g. City and Guilds, OCR
Apprenticeship funding for employers depends on the size of the company’s pay bill:
- Levy Payers – Large businesses who pay wages in excess of £3 million pounds pays per annum.
- Non-Levy Payers – Small Medium Enterprises whose wage bills are less than £3 million pounds per annum.
Kent Training and Apprenticeships are committed to supporting both Levy and Non-Levy payers.
For more information and to find out how we can help your business hire an Apprenticeship please send us a message.