Why apply for a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship?
Are you an active person? Are you a natural problem-solver? If so, then this Apprenticeship may be for you.
This varied programme will focus on enhancing your communication skills, allowing you to effectively work with a wide range of customers and colleagues. You will gain experience in taking deliveries, checking for damaged/missing items, storing goods, moving stock/loading goods for dispatch, and maintaining stock records and documentation.
By the end of your Apprenticeship, you will know how to independently achieve the following:
- The safe use of equipment relevant to the job role
- Adhering to safe practice and working at height
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping and efficient management of waste
- The use of warehouse systems and processes in relation to packing, moving and receiving stock
- The Structure of industry, vision, objectives, and brand of the organisation and how performance can contribute to organisational success
- The use of IT relevant to the role
You will be fully supported by a tutor and a line manager throughout the course of the programme to ensure that you stay on track with your learning. You will also be provided with off the job learning, for example, attending webinars, completing assessments and more. You will also be required to complete an End Point Assessment which may include an interview, a practical assessment, short scenario-based questions and completion of a showcase portfolio. After the completion of your Apprenticeship, you may wish to study for further qualifications specific to your personal role progression.
So, what do you need in order to apply? We require all prospective candidates to hold GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 in English or Maths, with a minimum of Grade E/2 in the other subject.
There are many benefits to completing an Apprenticeship, such as gaining experience, a salary and qualifications, giving you the chance to progress quickly in your career.