Recruitment Support Apprentice (Level 2/Intermediate) – KT&A2566
Vacancy reference: KT&A2566
Insight was established in 2005 as an independent specialist recruitment company. We have World-class experience, having built relationships with some of the World’s largest and highly regarded companies and some of the UK, Europe and Asia’s most successful and interesting SME’s (Small to Medium Enterprises).
Our Chatham office specialise in Energy & Commodity Trading, Physical Operations/Shipping & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Executive Assistant & Business Support recruitment across the UK and Europe.
Click here to see the employer’s website.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
We are looking for a flexible, hard-working candidate who is excited about working within a fast-paced office and enjoys talking to people and building relationships. The role will involve assisting our Sales team in creating and maintaining databases of candidates, confirming interviews and preparing online campaigns. This is a real opportunity for the right candidates to progress onto a career in recruitment.
This will be a exciting and varied role, which will give the right candidate the opportunity to learn from the bottom with potential to progress from an apprenticeship into a fulfilling recruitment career.
Main Duties to include: –
- Answering primarily telephone enquiries and completing initial screening to engage applicants.
- Speaking to sourced candidates from external databases, gathering information and sending relevant adverts.
- Registering new candidates using a scoring process and recording details within a specialist recruitment database.
- Confirming interviews and preparing documents on behalf of employers and candidates
- Assisting with advertising the completed posts across our advertising and social media platforms.
- Liaising with Clients and Candidates at all levels from Junior to Managing Director in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Providing ad hoc telephone support to the recruitment team and the Managers.
- Once you have become fully trained you will offer Coaching and offering career guidance to candidates
The right candidate will be given the opportunity through their 20 % off job training to learn about recruitment and expand their knowledge of what it takes to become a Recruitment Consultant in the future.
From £117.00 to £144.30 per week, depending on the hours worked. There is the opportunity for regular additional bonuses.
Working between 30 – 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Minimum of Grade D or 2 in English and Maths as well a commitment to continue working towards a level 2 in required subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2019, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.