Junior Customer Engagement Advisor Apprentice (Level2/Intermediate) – KT&A2844
Vacancy reference: KT&A2844
We are an international company in the Foreign exchange markets, we have offices in the UK, Spain, and Portugal with plans to develop offices in Dubai and Canada. Here at Currencies 4 You we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Our vision is to make an easy journey for our clients in analysing the currency markets, providing factual data and building trust in order to save our clients’ money in their Foreign Exchange needs.
Please click here to see the employer’s website.
- Train service to Dartford thereafter a 10-15 min walk to the office
- Bus links nearby
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
As part of our team, you will be involved in business development and have responsibility for the needs of individual private and corporate clients. You will assist in growing the business through own lead generation and identifying new clients. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for contacting and offering our services and maintaining excellent customer relations. You will be dealing with customers predominantly on the phones and when admissible face to face at exhibitions.
Duties will include:
- Call potential customers and keep up to date database
- Gain a full understanding of our services to enable you to discuss with potential new clients
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal messaging systems
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word and Excel
- Identify and manage customer expectations
- Deal with customer needs over the phone
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support
- Helping with customer issues and provide after care.
- Data Analysis
- Contribute to daily briefings
- Working closely with other departments to ensure everything is managed accurately and efficiently
£175.00 per week
- Monday to Friday (No weekends)
- 9am to 5.30pm
- 2 x 15 mins paid break morning and afternoon, 1 hour lunch unpaid
- Training time allocated 1.5 hours daily
37.5 hours paid per week
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy essential
- Problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good telephone skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Enquiring mind and enthusiasm to learn
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
GCSE Grade 4 a minimum in English and grade 5 or above in maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2021, the NMW for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.