E-Commerce Administrator (Level 3/Advanced) – KT&A2431
Vacancy reference: KT&A2431
Established in 1994, this company is now one of the UK’s largest Musical Instrument shops with a huge range of products for sale.
Their online musical instrument store provides musical instruments and accessories to musicians and educational establishments.
They are now seeking an enthusiastic new member for their friendly administration team.
Click here to see the employer’s website.
An interesting and varied role providing administration and sales support for this online retailer of musical instruments.
Tasks to include:
- Responding to incoming telephone enquires within Sales and Customer Service teams
- Assisting customers with sales
- Adding posts to social media
- Updating customers on orders
- Dealing with online pricing
- Adding descriptions to the web site
- General Office Administration
- Basic Accounts
- Ensure Data Protection Act is upheld at all times.
- Identify areas for improvement in own performance and takes ownership for developing own skills.
£150 per week
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Customer Focused
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of musical instruments would be beneficial
- Able to use initiative with a good eye for detail
- Adaptable to change
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Want to make a difference and have input on building the business
GCSE Grade 4 to 9 inclusive in English and maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2019, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.