Business Administration Apprentice (Level 3/Advanced) – KT&A2746
Vacancy reference: KT&A2746
Vital Parts Ltd are a renowned Plastic, Rubber & Metal component manufacturer and distributor based in Bircholt Road, Maidstone. Employing a wealth of technical knowledge and experience we are creating a reputation throughout the industry as the go-to place for everything component related.
Please click here to see the employer’s website.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
The successful candidate will integrate into a growing sales team. You will be helping to ensure that this fledgling company continues to expand its customer base, providing excellent service and value to our customers and contributing to our ambitious growth plans.
The right candidate will be conscientious, take pride in their performance and the success of the team and organisation. They will show strong initiative in problem-solving. This position reports to the Sales Manager UK.
Duties to include:
- Growing our customer base increasing sales and value to our customers
- Using initiative to find and develop leads
- Answering incoming calls from existing customers
- Dealing with customers by phone to provide information on all the products we sell
- Providing quotations and processing payments
- Dealing with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Being part of a fast-paced and energetic sales team
- Updating and maintaining your customer accounts on our CRM system
- Solving customer queries and problems
- General office administration support to the sales team
– Being part of a Goldman Sachs high growth SME recognised company
– Never work on your birthday and get paid for it
– Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays + birthday)
– 2 weeks sabbatical when you have been with the company for 5 years
– Modern social working environment
– 4 paid sick days a year (once passed probation)
– Working for an ambitious company with a huge potential for promotions due to rapid growth
– Onsite parking
Working Hours 08:30-17:30
Monday to Friday
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to build successful working relationships
An aptitude for Customer Service and Sales
Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for making a difference for customers
Attention to detail is important for this role
Show self-motivation and a positive attitude
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 is required in either English or Maths, with a minimum of Grade E/2 in the other subject
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards
As of 1st April 2020, the NMW for Apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.