Business Administration Apprentice (Level 2 or 3/Intermediate or Advanced) – KT&A2564
Vacancy reference: KT&A2564
Riverside is a growing consultancy of 75 people; we have been supporting some of the UKs most prestigious clients since 2002.
*Riverside is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Click here to see the employer’s website.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
We are looking for strong candidates to join a hardworking, friendly and professional team of administrators at our Hextable office. This office is difficult to attend via public transport, so in most cases employees will need to drive or have their own transport.(There is free parking on site).
This is a varied role supporting our asbestos department in providing an excellent service in a challenging and interesting industry.
- Answering telephones
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Assistance with the compiling of technical reports
- Entering technical data
- Creating simple drawings in AutoCAD
- General office duties such as archiving.
This is not an exhaustive list.
Training will be provided for all aspects of the role and full support will be provided by your manager and existing admin team.
Starting wage of £12,000 for a 35hr week.
9am – 5pm
1 Hour lunch break
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to accurately process technical data
- Office experience min 1 years
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Friendly and professional conduct at all times
- Company pension (via salary exchange to further increase benefit)
- Opportunity to progress and work on interesting projects
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Staff recognition reward scheme (via manager and peer recognition)
- Childcare vouchers (via salary exchange)
- Loyalty bonus (additional annual leave)
Paid overtime opportunities
A*- D GCSE or A level Grades in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2019, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.