Apprentice Sales and Lettings Negotiator (Level 2/Intermediate) – KT&A2836
Vacancy reference: KT&A2836
Established for over 30 years, the well respected and trusted name of KINGS, one of Kent’s leading truly independent estate and lettings agents has become synonymous with a passion for property and providing an unrivalled service to their clients. We are a network of four offices; Meopham, Borough Green, Sevenoaks & Swanley. Kings is dedicated to providing a quality service, in-depth local knowledge and friendly professional advice to all looking to buy, sell or rent. We actively encourage our staff to engage with any training or qualifications they would like to obtain and have several members of staff who are ARLA/NAEA qualified.
Please click here to see the employer’s website.
Travel Information: Office is next to Meopham Rail station. Parking is limited.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to assist our staff and clients with the rental, purchase or sale of residential property. You will be involved in all aspects of running a successful agency, including face to face, phone and aftercare for our customers.
You will be required to help with all aspects of customer care, before during and after sales.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal/external messaging systems.
- Meeting, discussing and understanding the needs of Clients
- Scheduling appointments that are suitable with the client’s schedules
- Performing research of the local market by comparing properties and checking market activity to establish a selling price
- Listing properties with the relevant services and amenities
- Liaising between the buyers and sellers to negotiate prices by using their marketing abilities and knowledge
- Taking digital photos of properties for presentation to buyers and advertising collateral
- Revealing any new information to buyers and presenting any details about the properties seen during the research process
- Staging home properties for visits
- Meet and greet service to customers.
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support.
- Helping with customer issues and after care.
- Resolving customer Complaints.
- Data organising/reporting
- Keeping Marketing Materials up to date.
£4.30 per hour to start with regular reviews dependent on progress and commission package.
40 hours a week, over 5 days to include some Saturdays
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
1 Hour for Lunch
20% off the job training will be split across two afternoons each week.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
GCSE Grade 4 a minimum in English or Maths
Clean driving licence
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2021, the NMW for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.