Apprentice Customer Assistant (Level 2/Intermediate) – KT&A2842
Vacancy reference: KT&A2842
William Property Management Ltd is an independent property agent specialising in block management and residential and commercial lettings. We have a high-street office in Faversham, Kent.
Please click here to see the employer’s website.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
Training role potentially leading to permanent position for the right candidate. This apprenticeship will provide challenging work for an organised and attentive people person. The job offers great variety and will involve all aspects administration work, liaising with a range of internal and external customers, dealing with phone and email enquiries and providing administration support to other team members.
- Delivering high levels of customer service by answering calls and email enquiries from a range of stakeholders, including tenants and landlords
- Scheduling and attending viewings with clients in line with service agreements
- Liaising with contractors, property owners and other external customers to provide information to facilitate property sales.
- Provide administration and clerical support to other team members.
- Independent working as necessary.
(£4.96 per hour)
36.25 working hours per week:
9am-5pm, 5 days a week, Monday – Saturday (to include every second Saturday)
Includes a 45 minute lunch break
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good business writing skills; grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent approach to customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and punctuality
- Experience in customer service
- Honest, open and reliable
- Friendly and respectful of others
- Hard working with high standards and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to listen and learn new skills and open minded about new challenges
- Punctual and well presented
- Able to work independently
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 is required in English and Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2022, the NMW for Apprentices is £4.81 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.