We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels welcome, valued and respected in our centres and on our courses. We are a diverse community and celebrate this. We aim to promote British Values, Prevent, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding in all we do. Inappropriate behaviour to this will be challenged.
- Mutual respect at all times.
- The right to be and feel safe at all times.
- The right to be treated fairly and learn in a place that is free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
Learning with us
- We will help you choose the right course.
- We expect you to pay all fees owed for your course.
- We expect you to be on time for your classes – if that is difficult, please tell us.
- You will have your own learning plan.
- Your tutor will tell you regularly how you are doing.
- If you tell us about a disability, we will do our best to meet your needs.
As a Learner with us
- Behave in a way that recognises and respects British Values.
- Avoid any language or behaviour that others may find unkind, discriminatory or offensive.
- Avoid making inappropriate and/or unacceptable comments regarding members of staff.
- Do not demand inappropriate and/or unacceptable amounts of staff time.
- Behave in a way that does not put yourself or others in danger and follow our Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Prevent regulations.
- We will make our information clear for you.
- We will tell you about fees and costs.
- You will give us the information we need for our forms.
- You have the right to request what information we have about you.
- You have the right to ask what your information is used for.
- You can ask any member of staff if you need information or help.
- If you need a copy of any information in another format, such as large print or Braille, please ask us.
- Talk to us about what you would like to do next.
- We will give you information and advice.
What do you think?
- What you think is important to us.
- We promise to deal with any complaints quickly.
- We will listen to you and try to make things better.