Helping you take your next step.
Are you looking to move into the world of work? If you are aged 16 to 24, we will help you to develop the skills, experience and qualifications that you will need to succeed.
If you need extra support and have a Statement of Special Educational Needs, a Learning Difficulty Assessment or an EHC Plan then we will provide this.
HOW DO KT&A INTERNSHIPS WORK?
A KT&A Internship is a study programme, based mostly with an employer that will give you support and enable you to gain paid employment, helping you get the skills that you need through learning in the workplace.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A KT&A INTERNSHIP?
• Offering help and support to develop the skills that are valued by employers
• Enabling you to demonstrate your value in the workplace
• Helping you to develop confidence and the ability to perform successfully at work
• Building up your experience
• Improving your skills in English and Maths
• Enabling you to prepare for work by handling money, interacting with the public and practising interview skills
Ideally, following your KT&A Internship you’ll get a job offer from the employer who hosted your placement.
HOW CAN I APPLY OR GET MORE INFORMATION?
To apply for a KT&A Internship or for advice and guidance please speak to one of our experienced team members by sending us a message or phone us on 0800 731 4297.