Skip to main content

Enter your keyword


Tell us what you think

Got something you want to get off your chest?  Then tell us.

We’re here to make sure you have a positive experience, so whatever you want to discuss, good or bad, you can always speak to a member of staff.  Or if you want to get in touch with me, just email KT& or write to us at:

KT&A Head Office
Unit A-B London Road Trading Estate
London Road
ME10 1SX

When things go wrong…

Our complaints procedure

If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service please bring the matter to the attention of your tutor or local staff.  If we cannot put things right or you are unhappy with our response please contact us by following the steps below.

Kent County Council complaints procedure

Back to top of page