If your staff are aged 19 or over and require additional skills or qualifications – work-based training is the answer.
In many cases you will not need to pay a penny as the qualification is government funded, however an employer contribution may be required depending on the eligibility of your employee.
Staff can take qualifications at any time of year. Qualifications generally take between 9 and 15 months to complete.
Benefits of work-based training
- Investment in your workforce will increase motivation and confidence
- Your customer service and productivity will improve
- Continuous professional development promotes quality and up-to-date business practice
- You will create versatility within your organisation through flexible and relevant training
Work-based training qualifications available
- Business Administration
- Early Years
- Health and Social Care
- Customer Service
- Hospitality, Catering and Cleaning Support Services
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Retail, Warehouse/Storage
- Team Leading and Management
KT&A also offer a wide range of accredited short courses. These can be delivered in the workplace or through our programmes which run county-wide.
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
- Food Safety Levels 1 & 2
- Assessor Qualifications
We offer specialist subject short courses accredited by KT&A, and can develop bespoke courses according your business needs – for example:
- Diabetes Awareness
- Excellence in Customer Service
- End of life Care
- Dementia Awareness
- Introduction to Asperger’s and Autism
For more information on the courses we offer, or to discuss a bespoke requirement, please contact us on 0800 731 4297 or send us an enquiry.