- Regular attendance at on-job and off-job training, where applicable, notification if sick or requiring annual leave
- Acceptable standard of behaviour and personal presentation
- Compliance with all Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Adherence to processes and procedures of the workplace and KT&A
- Ownership of own learning and development – Individual Learning Plan
- Appointment of a responsible person as the learner’s mentor/supervisor to participate in target setting, oversee teaching, learning and assessment opportunities and participate in the review process.
- Provision and maintenance of a safe working environment and promotion of equality and diversity
- Apprentice must work a minimum of 30 hours a week; at least 3-4 hours (depending on the qualification) must be set aside for them to work on the apprenticeship program.
- Monitoring of attendance, sick leave etc and completion of necessary paperwork. You must pay your Apprentice for time spent training or studying for a relevant qualification, whether while at work or at the training organisation.
- Compliance and reinforcement of Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Provision of induction and on job training and assessment opportunities to meet the Individual Learning Plan targets
Kent Training & Apprenticeships
- Conducting an initial assessment process, including an interview with the learner and an assessment of the workplace to ensure its appropriateness for learner and chosen qualification
- Discuss and agree on job and off job training, as required to support teaching, learning and assessment opportunities to achieve the Individual Learning Plan
- Overseeing the reinforcement of Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety
- Ensure quality of provision
- Provision of on-going support to learner and workplace as appropriate