Make sure your apprentice(s) feel appreciated and nominate them for a KT&A Apprentice of the Month award.
Just download this simple form and email it back to CLSmarketing@kent.gov.uk
Terms and Conditions
- An employer can nominate as many apprentices as they deem fit for the award.
- Employers will continue to be emailed to nominate an apprentice if they house more than one apprentice or if their candidate was unsuccessful.
- If an employer only houses one apprentice this apprentice can’t be eligible to win an award again for a full calendar year.
- If an employer has two separate winning nominees they will be given a trophy for each winner.
- Your apprentice must have been in post for 6 weeks to qualify as an eligible nominee.
- Nominations must be received no later than the 10th of every month.
- You must be up to date with your course work within your qualification to be eligible to win despite all other supporting evidence.
- You must have been in post for 6 weeks to qualify as an eligible nominee.
- The emphasis is on you to provide details of your local cinema in order to be given your cinema voucher.