KT&A offer Intermediate, Advanced and Higher Level Apprenticeships, helping businesses grow their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. We provide high quality training that leads to nationally recognised qualifications.
Benefits of hiring an Apprentice
Taking on an Apprentice can help you become more competitive, generate income, manage recruitment costs and grow your business.
- Streamline your training and recruitment costs
- Develop skills and behaviours which are tailored to your business
- Increase capacity and productivity
- Improve customer service
- Bring fresh new thinking into your business
- Develop a sustainable, skilled and motivated workforce
Apprenticeships available through KT&A
- Business Administration
- Early Years Practitioner
- Early Years Educator
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Supply Chain Operative
- Public Service Operational Delivery Officer
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
- Teaching Assistant Level 3
Intermediate Apprenticeships take a minimum of 12 months to complete, Advanced and Higher Level Apprenticeships require approximately 18 months.
KT&A offer bespoke and tailored support to recruit your Apprentice that takes into account your requirements by:
- Advertising your vacancies
- Validating potential candidates and creating a shortlist
- Arranging interviews
Apprenticeship funding for employers will depend on the size of the company’s pay bill:
- Levy Payers – Large businesses who pay wages in excess of £3 million pounds pays per annum.
- Non-Levy Payers – Small Medium Enterprises whose wage bills are less than £3 million pounds per annum.
For a detailed explanation of the changes please read this post within our news section.
Funding and grants may be available for your organisation.
Interested in hiring an Apprentice?
Contact us today via the website or call us on 0800 731 4297.