Apprentice Packaging Process Operator (Level 2/Intermediate) – KT&A2524
Vacancy reference: KT&A2524
Ennogen is an established as a licensed wholesaler and distributor of pharmaceuticals based in Dartford. We are committed to provide quality and affordable pharmaceuticals products to our local, national and international clientele in an ethical, efficient and the most professional manner.
We are a fully qualified exporting company of pharmaceuticals, vitamins and OTC’s to the UK and Europe as well as many countries in Asia and Africa.
Click here to see the employer’s website.
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY
You will be working in a dynamic and friendly environment. The operation is fast paced and requires a high degree of accuracy. You will be ensuring that pharmaceutical products are disassembled and repackaged then labelled in a safe and efficient manner. You will be part of a close knit team who are focussed on providing an excellent service. You need a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail and an ability to work at speed.
- To pick batches and packaging components according to Batch Packaging Record.
- To disassemble the batches and label or repack according to the Product manager / team leader instruction and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To understand SOPs, to liaise with Quality Controller and Quality Supervisor to make sure that quality standards are always met and recorded.
- To fill in the relevant production forms on the BPR at each stage of the jobs and be responsible for it.
- To work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possibility of fork lift training
- Managing processes within a busy warehouse.
£3.90 / hour starting salary,
Monday to Friday
7 hours 30 minutes of paid day
30 minutes lunch break plus 2 breaks of 15 mins.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good English and maths
- Ability to work well on their own as well as within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- No experience required
- Keenness to learn
- Show initiative
- Ambition to progress
- Friendly personality.
- Flexibility and adaptability
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 is desired in English and Maths. It is mandatory that you have at least one GCSE Grade A-C/4-9 in English or Maths.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2019, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.